Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WRITE IT DOWN!

Once ideas, pictures, visualizations and stories are written down their manifestation can be expedited. Try turning your desired life into a story as if you were talking about someone else. Provide as many details as possible and be sure that you are happy with what you have created. If not, keep editting it until you are. This can be long or short. You might sit with it for awhile and realize that, that story really isn't what you want your life to be at all. You can learn a lot from this process. If you make this too complicated you won't follow up with it, so try to keep it simple but detailed. Add to it, subtract and rewrite every few days and then check back now and then to see how your life has changed. I wrote an ebook 3 years ago without thinking that I was writing about my own life. Now three years later that story in the book is manifesting for me. It can take a long time for things to align themselves so that you are ready for what you're asking for.








www.visualprosperity.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Debbie Simon

My photo
Avon, CT, United States
I am a seasoned psychotherapist who has been on a spiritual journey. I believe in the intersection of spirituality and psychotherapy. The field of psychotherapy is rapidly changing and I am part of this change. The old traditional ways don't work anymore. I also do health coaching and have worked for programs at AETNA and ABILTO as a coach.