Friday, December 18, 2015

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

It has been many years since I wrote in this blog. I considered creating a new one but I think I have a good foundation here to build on. I am currently a licensed psychotherapist in NY and CT while residing in CT. I have a private practice in CT. I have been a student of the prosperity principles since the late 80s and have been in the mental health field for 30 years. I am also a spiritual seeker and have a very rich spiritual life following beliefs that some might consider to be "off the beaten track". I want to find a way in future posts to share all aspects of myself because I've had such vast experiences in different areas. The posts moving forward will be an attempt to do that. I feel that I have a lot to offer others and my main intention is to be helpful using my experiences and knowledge to reach out to many different kinds of people.  As you get to know me, I hope to also get to know my readers. If you would like to leave a comment or insight please do. Many people responded positively to this blog on Twitter recently and and also when I was writing it, beginning in 2007. Now I feel a strong need to keep going based on the feedback that I've received. I've removed some of the old posts that no longer seem relevant.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Debbie Simon

My photo
Avon, CT, United States
I am a seasoned psychotherapist who has been on a spiritual journey. I believe in the intersection of spirituality and psychotherapy. The field of psychotherapy is rapidly changing and I am part of this change. The old traditional ways don't work anymore. I also do health coaching and have worked for programs at AETNA and ABILTO as a coach.