Sunday, August 29, 2010

LIMITLESS YOU

 I often go back to books that I read years ago to see what they have to offer me now. I read Creating Money by Sanaya Roman and Duane Parker in the early 1990s. I've picked it up a few times since but now I'm reading it page by page and am amazed at how timeless the information is. They talk about limitless possibilities and creating a larger picture of what your life can be than you have ever imagined before. I did a little exercise on my own. I realized that my highest goal is spiritual in nature. I imagined reaching the highest spiritual levels that I could imagine. It felt like I was in a wind tunnel. The energy, stamina and strength needed to keep my balance and to stand still while this wind tunnel went around and through me was beyond description.


Are your goals spiritual? All the other goals we have are ways to reach a higher level of consciousness. They can be physical goals, financial or relationship goals. These areas give us the opportunities to become greater spiritual beings. What exactly does the limitless you look like? Take a moment to imagine that.






email: visualprosperity@gmail.com website: www.visualprosperity.com phone/voicemail: 860 656 0203 Debbie Simon Prosperity Coaching Glastonbury, CT 06033

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Debbie Simon

My photo
Avon, CT, United States
I am a seasoned psychotherapist who has been on a spiritual journey. I believe in the intersection of spirituality and psychotherapy. The field of psychotherapy is rapidly changing and I am part of this change. The old traditional ways don't work anymore. I also do health coaching and have worked for programs at AETNA and ABILTO as a coach.