Monday, June 8, 2009

PLUGGING INTO A HIGH VIBRATION

People tell me that the blogs that I write that they like the best offer a visualization. With that in mind, I will try to stay with visualizations that enhance prosperity. Whatever prosperity means to you; you can have it and visualizations will help you get there.

I like to keep visualizations general and focused on a theme instead of specific images of what you want. I believe that anyone who goes through at least five sessions with me will notice major positive changes in their lives. The key to a powerful visualization is where you plug in. What is the vibration that you are plugging into? Are you able to do this yourself or can you benefit from a facilitator?

If you can imagine the highest possible energy in the universe, that is the place to begin. Just practice plugging into what you imagine to be the highest vibration possible. Do this for 7 days in a row and see what happens.





Learn more at www.visualprosperity.com
Debbie Simon is a NY State Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist and Visual Guide

Debbie Simon's Facebook profile

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Debbie Simon

My photo
Avon, CT, United States
I am a seasoned psychotherapist who has been on a spiritual journey. I believe in the intersection of spirituality and psychotherapy. The field of psychotherapy is rapidly changing and I am part of this change. The old traditional ways don't work anymore. I also do health coaching and have worked for programs at AETNA and ABILTO as a coach.