Thursday, June 18, 2009

THE ENDLESS SUPPLY OF ABUNDANCE

I read something the other day about the "endless supply of abundance". It's kind of an irony. Abundance exists in abundance. It's true. It isn't just there for some and not others. It isn't there in a limited supply that is going to run out when some "take" it. Abundance is available if we can allow it in. It's merely a shift in perspecitive. In 2 seconds your perspective can change from one of lack to one of gain and prosperity. If you can see how prosperous your life is at this moment just as it is, you will then attract even more abundance into it.




Learn more at www.visualprosperity.com
Debbie Simon is a NY State Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist and Visual Guide

Debbie Simon's Facebook profile

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Debbie Simon

My photo
Avon, CT, United States
I am a seasoned psychotherapist who has been on a spiritual journey. I believe in the intersection of spirituality and psychotherapy. The field of psychotherapy is rapidly changing and I am part of this change. The old traditional ways don't work anymore. I also do health coaching and have worked for programs at AETNA and ABILTO as a coach.